Title: Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
About Us: Wintec Industries, Inc. works to improve your technology world. Our services and technology products make your personal and work life better. We do this by designing products and services that increase your enjoyment, improve your workflow, and make you more efficient. We're built upon a culture of hard work, opportunity creation, and delivery of our commitments. Proudly recognized as a global diversity company, we continually strive to be a leader in innovative business practices as well as a responsible member of our global community and our environment.
Job Description /Duties:
• ISO9001 internal lead auditor who will audit and maintain Wintec ISO9001 QMS for registration. • Review, prepare and audit all internal business procedures, including Manufacturing, Logistics, Warehouse, RMA, and Order fulfillment operation. Prepare and present the audit report and non-conformance, and follow up and close the corrective actions.
• Generate and publish quality yield reports and defect perato chart for failure analysis and process improvements. Monitor manufacturing yields for abnormity.
• Perform nonconformity control activities including initiate Non-Conforming Report (NCR), Corrective Action Report (CAR), and Failure Analysis Report (FAR) on critical non- conformity related to material, workmanship or process. Work with relative departments to close up the issue.
• Collect and analyze RMA data of Wintec manufacturing products to monitor the product quality.
• Monitor and assist QC/QA activities on manufacturing processes. Ensure the quality procedures are executed accordingly.
• B.S. in Industrial Engineering from a 4 year university.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (esp. Excel) Following experiences are a huge plus, but willing to train the right candidate:
• Knowledge and working experience on ISO 9001: 2000 Quality System Standard, ISO lead auditor experience is a plus.
• Knowledge and working experience of IPC-A-610 Standard.
• Working knowledge of PCBA manufacturing process
• Knowledge and working experience on Logistics operation, including inventory control and order fulfillment is a plus.
• Knowledge and working experience on hazardous material regulatory and handling, like RoHS and REACH
• Knowledge and working experience on inventory control is a plus.
•Why choose Wintec?:
Wintec offers all our full time employees the following:
Competitive pay & Enjoyable working environment
Comprehensive Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
Supplemental Insurance Plans
Paid Time Off
Local Sports Club Membership
On Site Yoga Class
Commuter Check Program
Monthly Cake Day and much more!
To apply, submit resumes to resume[at]wintecind[dot]com and include "QA Engineer" in the subject line.