For more information about the BS ISE program, navigate to the BS ISE dropdown menu, located at the top of this page.
Within the context of these three descriptions and the mission statement and the College of Engineering Objectives, The objectives of the ISE Program are to enable graduates to be performing in the following manner 3 to 5 years post graduation:
- Function effectively as an ISE professional in any industry, government, or service organization designing or improving and implementing efficient business processes.
- Use methodologies and computational skills to identify, formulate, and develop solutions for problems normally encountered in their organizations.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data efficiently and effectively to solve systems analysis and engineering problems.
- Evaluate the impact of their proposed solutions to engineering problems in the broader context of the organization or society.
- Effectively communicate using written, oral and electronic media to articulate technical problems and their proposed solutions.
- Recognize the need for life-long learning and growth within their chosen profession and to be familiar with the strategies they may employ to accomplish this.