Revised March 2017
Within the context of these three descriptions and the mission statement and the College of Engineering Objectives, The objectives of the ISE Program are to enable graduates to be performing in the following manner 3 to 5 years post graduation:1. Function effectively as an ISE professional designing or improving and implementing business processes.
2. Identify and use methodologies to formulate and develop solutions for problems encountered in their organizations.
3. Use computational skills to analyze and interpret data to solve systems problems.
4. Evaluate impact of their solutions in the broader context of the organization or society.
5. Effectively communicate using written, oral and visual media to articulate problems, findings and their proposed solutions.
6. Engage in life-long learning and growth within their chosen profession.