Job Title: Supply Chain System Implementation Consultant
About Prana Consulting, Inc.
Founded in 2003, Prana Consulting Inc. provides a range of Supply Chain Management solutions including business process improvement and system implementation. We value hard work and dedication and strive to provide our clients the highest quality services possible. We consider our employees to be our greatest asset and believe we are stronger when we work together and support each other.
As a Supply Chain Systems Implementation Consultant, you will assist with the design, development, implementation, enhancement and maintenance of our clients’ Supply Chain Planning solutions. You will be an integral part of a team and will support Supply Chain projects and related processes Prana Consulting develops for its clients.
The successful candidate is a self-motivated, detail-oriented person who thrives in highly collaborative environments and is capable of performing in both technical and client-facing roles.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Experience in Supply Chain Planning system implementation
- Hands on Supply Chain Planning work experience
- BS or Masters degree (preferred) in Engineering
- Experience with ERP systems is a plus
- Experience writing functional and technical specifications
- Exceptional customer service focus and strong communication skills
- Ability to travel